Pages

Sunday 20 November 2016

Day 20 - Nov 20

Statistics for week 3 ending Nov 18th 
  1. Informationals - 0
  2. Applications - 3
  3. Emails sent - 1
    1. Alums - 1
    2. Recruiters - 0
  4. Questions - 0
As you can see here, my recruiting has come down the lower levels. I am not even sure how to find another job now. Over all these weekends, I had been going to buy stuff for the house or for winter wear.  I think I am finally done buying stuff. I went to a mall yesterday. It was full of people doing holiday shopping. I stepped into a H&M store and there was a long line of people waiting to try out clothes. I did see some that I liked but I was getting late and returned back.

I have to email people and start networking. I am casing on the weekdays and I did 3 cases last week.  I need to do more and also network more with people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment